CAS Modeling can understand our client needs and improve to develop concepts at the very early stage in Styling and Design.
Our Modeler’s are closely associated with Designers to generate and develop Digital CAD Models from the concepts,
We always strongly believe in " Konzept your’s - Model our’s ".
CAS Modeling will generate your models at the highest level of Industry standards on class A and class B surface models to help our clients to direct usage of Digital prototyping.
We will help our client’s concepts and their Innovative Design Ideas into digital Models with Dynamic Shapes and forms.
Refine your 3D models through an intuitive, iterative process. Evolve design concepts from idea to reality.
• We Sculpt surfaces by adjusting surface control vertices directly.
• Using curve-based tools to define a shape at its edges; using directmodeling to adjust the shape at any point.
• Maintaining complete control, achieving the exact form and surface quality at your needs.
CAS Modeling Dynamic shape Models helps you to experiment your Innovative Ideas & shapes at any stage of the design process.
CAS Modeling helps and quickly manipulates your product model and explores variations on 3D forms without rebuilding geometry. Make real-time modifications and shape objects dynamically in design reviews.
• We Sculpt geometry by manipulating a customizable lattice rig created around an object.
• Bend geometry using a curve to control deformation.
• Twist geometry around a single-axis curve.
• Conform geometry to the shape of another surface.
Class A Surfacing:
CAS Modeling will create a production surfaces with speed and control with using Alias Tool.
Precision technical surfacing Modeling tools help to make sure that surfaces maintain positional, straight, or curvature continuity with surrounding surfaces—delivering Class-A surfacing that engineering teams need to create tooling.
• Refining your surfaces to Class-A tolerances using the context-sensitive control vertices (CV) modification tool.
• Creating G2 fillets accurately, even though trimmed surface sets, to address Class-A surfacing requirements.
• Trim and form edges of new surfaces precisely.
• Maintain explicit control over surfaces with single-span (Bezier) geometry or multi-span non-uniform rational B-spline (NURBS) geometry.
• Easily planarise hulls across multiple surfaces when creating technical surfacing for automotive design
Contact us today to generate your own concepts into Digital Class A & Concept Models